Tutorial - Vasoconstrictor Drugs
(NOTE: Turn off or override browser pop-up blockers.)
- How does constricting arterial resistance vessels increase arterial pressure? click here
- How does constricting venous capacitance vessels increase arterial pressure? click here
- For what conditions are vasoconstrictor drugs used? click here
- What is the difference between sympathomimetic and non-sympathomimetic vasoconstrictor drugs in terms of how they act? click here
- What receptors and signal transduction pathways are activated by the following vasoconstrictor drugs, and how do these drugs increase arterial pressure?
- What caution must be exercised in giving patients vasoconstrictor drugs who have coronary artery disease? click here